the blog of Marvin, who does not like tea or coffee
searching for the ridiculous in the mundane
15 August 2007
The Enemies of Reason
Roused my brain from its usual torpor. I thought he chose some rather easy targets, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our trailwalker team blog
Nearly extinct animals
Edge of Existence: working to save nearly extinct animals
The Ivory-billed woodpecker
The Kakapo
Friends
Emily
James blogs in French!
James's posh site
James, Will, and the robots
Jerome's blog, written by his friends, mainly me
Jez
Jonathan
Mike
Pete, the God of Common Sense
The Great Dan
Tony
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(90)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(10)
I went to work this afternoon. It was much better...
Funfares
Dull whining post
I feel sad today because I have the flu. I have s...
Satisfactory
The Enemies of Reason
Scotsman saves parrot
Two observations.
Hey everyone, do you like my new mission statement...
I hate levels in archives
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(246)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(24)
►
2005
(388)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(34)
►
August
(44)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(33)
►
2004
(267)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(24)
►
2003
(46)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment