Our house is packed and our tenants move in next week. We are camping at friends' houses. It's strange.
I gave all our bottles of sauce and stuff to Pete and he has blogged about them in rather an amusing way. What a lot of stuff! What bad housekeepers we are!
Packing was awful and we got very stressed. I had to have a brief cry when we found a tub of Flora in the fridge door, which was dated best before 2005:
"It's white! Is it meant to be that colour?"
"Oh no! It must come from our last move."
I didn't date that letter I was cataloguing, but on closer inspection, I discovered that it referred to a previous letter in the series, so that was good.
The ESOL course starts a week on Monday. I will be living partly in Oxford and partly in Moorhensroad. I keep hearing from various people who have done the course that it is a lot of work. I don't want to do lots of work. I want a holiday. After the course I am going to Australia for a month. I go to France at the end of November.
A la prochaine!
09 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment