Hi folks! Just a quick note. I am in Moorhensroad staying with my parents. It is lovely. My Dad showed me a partridge feather. We rode his fold-up bike down the road. We are having chicken casserole for dinner.
The course is very hard work and surprising. I have forgotten most of the grammar I ever knew and it doesn't seem to be relevant anyway. Tenses and participles have been renamed, which is very confusing. (the Pluperfect is now the Past Perfect; the past participle is now the Third Form)
But the most surprising thing is that I am rather good at teaching. (I hope this doesn't sound too immodest). I have this teaching persona, which in some ways resembles my blogging persona...It's like being taken over by my own evil twin. I tease my students and make the occasional silly joke. While this new part of my personality is coming in very handy, it's rather exhausting for the quiet bit that likes sitting in a corner cataloguing documents. The genie is out of the bottle.
time to learn some more tenses and write a lesson plan.
By the way, James is reading people's blogs at the moment because I'm not there to do it for him. So enjoy his comments while they last...;)
22 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment